Now You Can Apply Online To Sponsor Your Spouse Or Child To Come To Canada

The Immigration Citizenship and Refugees Canada has announced that it is testing a new online application for some permanent immigration programs including sponsoring a spouse or a child to come to Canada. Those interested can start the application process by making an online account on the permanent residents portal.

Read More