Studying in Canada is a gateway to immigration to Canada. Most graduate students here are entitled to apply for an open work permit to work in Canada. After 12 month of full time work experience in Canada, the applicant is eligible to apply for a permanent residence under the Canadian Experienced Class.

If you want to learn more please book one hour of paid consultation here